North Shore Winery is a family run business. We are a proud supporter of many local organizations and fundraising events across Cook County and beyond. We understand donations are a part of continuing the betterment of our community and we are proud to be a contributor to many organizations and fundraising efforts year after year.
Policies and Requirements:
- Organizations must be a 501(c)3 registered and an appropriate form or tax ID number must be provided.
- North Shore Winery does not provide
- cash (paper currency) donations.
- wine bottle or cider bottle donations. Standard donations may be tasting room gift certificates or logo merchandise.
- funding for new organizations, small businesses, or for-profit entities.
- donations for individuals in pursuit of personal goals or tragedies instead we give to supporting organizations that in turn help those in need.
- donations designed solely for religious purposes.
- Priority is given to local organizations where we can see the greatest impact on our community.
- Donation requests are not accepted via the phone or through in-person solicitations. Please do not approach tasting room staff for donations.
- Previous donations are not indicative of future donations.
Donation requests must be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the high volume of requests, we are not able to respond to all requests. All requests must have the following information to be considered:
- Your organization’s non-profit Tax ID#
- Date, time, and place of event
- What the donation is to be used (silent auction, live auction, raffle, etc.)
- The request must be received no later than four weeks before the date of the event.
- Submitting a donation request per the above guidelines, does not guarantee a donation.
Thank you for considering North Shore Winery for your fundraising efforts. We wish you the best!