Grounds Rules and Policies
It is North Shore Winery’s goal to provide our guests with a positive wine and cider experience. We are a fully functioning working facility, winery, and cider house. To ensure that your time with us is enjoyable, and to manage the many types of groups and people who would like to visit us, we have the following policies in place. Please keep in mind that we are a private establishment – we are not a park, playground or bar.
Food and Drink Policy
- Our Tasting Room offers charcuterie, local cheeses, crackers, and Grand Marais Mercantile truffles for sale. We do not allow outside food or beverages. From time to time, we offer food items for sale from local caterers including wood-fired pizzas and soups.
- No outside alcoholic beverages are allowed on the property.
- Smoking is only allowed in the designated area Northeast of the Winery building near the hiking trail entrance. Please be kind and properly dispose of all butts.
Minors and Children
- Children and minors are welcome but must be accompanied and attended to by an adult responsible for their behavior and safety – both inside and outside. We do have non-alcoholic beverages available for kids.
- Please be prepared with a valid ID. All guests who are drinking must be 21 years of age and have valid identification.
- We love dogs but because some can be unpredictable, please use a leash at all times. Outside only too.
- Large groups must have reservations for your enjoyment and ours. Please email email@example.com at least one week prior to make arrangements for your visit.
- Please be respectful of your fellow patrons in the tasting room and grounds. Loud and disorderly behaviors are distractions to others trying to enjoy their visit.
- We reserve the right to refuse service or to remove guests who are rowdy, disruptive, disorderly or disrespectful.